Casio AP-470 Celviano Digital Piano Home Set - Black
- AiR Sound Source
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- 20W＋20W (2-Way, 4-Speaker)
- Audio Recording (44.1 kHz WAV Format / up to approximately 25 min. per song)
- 22 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones) Connection to App (Chordana Play for Piano Special Site)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- MIDI Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes total
- GRAND PIANO 1 button, GRAND PIANO 2 button
- USB flash drive por
- LINE IN/OUT jacks (L/MONO, R for each)
- Auto Power Off
The characteristics of CASIO’s newly developed Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR*Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. The capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality. The temporal changes in tone that create sound you would expect only from a piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes, are reproduced naturally.
The difference between the sound structures of a grand piano and a digital piano appears as a difference in timing, from the moment the instrument is played until the sound is audible. The new Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II responds by incorporating a system with three sensors that detect touches of the keys sequentially.
The Simulated ebony and ivory keys offers the luxurious feel and texture as well as the smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage due to sweat and gives the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods.
The sound volume and quality change when the lid on a grand piano is raised or lowered. The Lid Simulator reproduces the same acoustic effects for enhanced enjoyment with a digital piano. The acoustic effects of opening and closing the lid are simulated in fine detail. The piano sound you are seeking as you play is always available for your enjoyment by selecting the degree to which the lid is raised or lowered.