17 Miscellaneous Pieces by Heinrich Karl Johann Hofmann. Edited by T. A. Johnson. For advanced piano. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music). The pieces in this album have been selected from several collections of easier piano pieces by this nineteenth-century German composer. Highly romantic and colourful they are enjoyable to play and provide useful instructional material.
- Melodie, Op. 77 No. 5.
- Am Abend (In the Evening), Op. 88 No. 2.
- Landler (Country Waltz), Op. 77 No. 3.
- Waldvoglein (Little Wood-bird), Op. 77 No. 15.
- Minnelied (Lyric Song), Op. 88 No. 7.
- Scherzo, Op. 77 No. 7.
- Gavotte, Op. 88 No. 1.
- Lied (Song), Op. 85 No. 2.
- Elfen (Elves), Op. 77 No. 17.
- Notturno (Nocturne), Op. 88 No. 3.
- Schlaf ein! (Go to Sleep!), Op. 77 No. 9.
- Elegie, Op. 77 No. 2.
- Albumblatt – in Mai (Album Leaf – in May), Op. 11 Bk 1 No. 2.
- Schelm (Rogue), Op. 77 No. 1.
- Auf dem See (On the Lake), op. 77 No. 12.
- Zur Laute (To the Lute), Op. 37 No. 1.
- Am Giessbach (By the Mountain Torrent), Op. 37 No. 2.