Restart Flute guides returning players through 12 specially selected tracks to bring them successfully back up to speed with the flute at their own enjoyable pace.
With additional exercises, tips and theory reminders, latent flautists will find the learning curve engaging and rewarding yet flexible, with special focus paid to common issues such as hand position, breathing and posture, and remastering the embouchure.
The Restart series of books are written by specialist practising teachers for people rediscovering the joy of playing music again. Each title comes complete with an accompanying CD of popular and classical backing tracks and online support materials!
- Big Spender – From Sweet Charity [Coleman, Cy]
- Hallelujah [Cohen, Leonard]
- I Got Rhythm [Gershwin, George]
- Moon River [Mancini, Henry]
- Morning – From Peer Gynt [Grieg, Edvard]
- Oye Como Va [Puente, Tito]
- Super Trouper [Abba]
- That’s Amore [Martin, Dean]
- The Can Can [Offenbach, Jacques]
- The Lonely Goatherd [Rodgers, Richard]
- Theme from Mission: Impossible [Schifrin, Lalo]
- William Tell Overture [Rossini, Gioacchino]