Vintage V65 ReIssued Vibrato Electric Guitar - Vintage White
- Maple body with maple top provides resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort.
- The guitar also features Vintage's unique offset heel to improve upper fret access and playability.
- Vintage offset vibrato provides pitch manipulation, superb tuning stability and adjustable intonation for each string.
- Two Wilkinson Soapbar single coil pickups provide fat and articulate cleans and cutting, punchy overdriven tones.
- Independent master Volume and Tone pots with three position pickup selector switch. Wilkinson WJ44 machine heads provide simple, effective action for superb tuning stability.
- One piece Mahogany neck with classic Vintage ‘soft C’ profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Lignum Rosa™ fretboard for outstanding tonal transfer, responsiveness and durability with a traditional 10” radius for superb playability and feel.
- 22 Medium Jumbo profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V65VBK.
- 43mm Graphtech NuBone nut for smooth and friction-free string bending and tuning.
- Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.
A stalwart of the independent rock scene, the offset electric has established itself as the quintessential, iconic alternative guitar. Angular and chaotic, just like the sounds it contains, the brand new Vintage V65VBK is the perfect instrument for those players who operate on the fringes of guitar society; the six string of choice for the anti-traditionalist.
Combining a pair of soapbar single coil pickups via a three way selector switch, the V65VBK is capable of shifting between jangly cleans and raking highs to drop tuned distorted riffs and pedal-powered walls of sound; what's more, the inclusion of a traditional, long-arm vibrato system allows for hypnotic pitch manipulation and mesmeric glides between chords. For the guitarist who flies in the face of convention, the Vintage V65VBK is here to help you make beautiful noise.
Whether you're searching for your first guitar or your last, every member of the Vintage ReIssued Series is a keeper. Play on.