Alesis Q88 Mk II 88-Key USB-MIDI Keyboard Controller
- 88 full-size, velocity sensitive, synth-action keys.
- USB bus-powered MIDI
- Octave and Transpose buttons
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- Transport buttons to control key functions of your favorite software or DAW.
- Sustain Pedal input
- Re-assignable slider for quick parameter control.
When the melody hits you and it’s time to make music, you can’t afford to pick the wrong tool for the job. You need the Alesis Q88 MKII, a no-nonsense MIDI controller with 88 full-size, velocity sensitive, synth-action keys.
This USB bus-powered MIDI controller has everything you need to make your performance unique – Octave and Transpose buttons for accessing the full piano range, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels for added expression, and Transport buttons to control key functions of your favorite software or DAW.
For added expression there’s also a Sustain Pedal input, and a re-assignable slider for quick parameter control.
Plug in the Q88 MKII and immediately turn your PC, Mac, or iOS device into the MIDI production tool you need.