A carefully graded selection of tuneful pieces for Flute and Piano.
Well-crafted arrangements provide practice of the keys, note-ranges and fingering patterns encountered in the early grades.
A wide range of material, from Purcell to Puccini and from Schubert to Stravinsky.
Each volume in this series presents the pieces in chronological order and prints the year in which they were written!
- Allegro (Sonata No.3) [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Bavarian Dance [Elgar, Edward]
- Ein Kinderscherz [Mussorgsky, Modest]
- Entree Des Jeunes Nubiennes [Gounod, Charles]
- Fishing Song (Friday Afternoons op.7) [Britten, Benjamin]
- Gavotte (Classical Symphony Op.25) [Prokofiev, Sergei]
- Prelude In E Bwv 853 [Bach, Johann Sebastian]
- Prelude No.6 [Berkeley, Lennox]
- Sicilienne [Paradis, Maria Theresia]
- Sinfonia (Pulcinella Suite) [Stravinsky, Igor]
- Tambourin (Pieces De Clavessin) [Rameau, Jean-philippe]