Flute Time is a complete method by specialist teacher Ian Denley. Suitable for students of all ages, it comprises carefully structured tutor books that address the foundations of technique through enjoyable pieces and exericises, along with accompanying books of attractive pieces.
With photographs, diagrams, checklists, and quiz pages to monitor progress and broaden understanding, this excellent method provides full support both for pupils, and specialist and non-specialist teachers alike!
- Suitable for the beginner through to Grade 2 standard.
- First steps on the mouthpiece and simple rhythm games.
- Careful progression with a wealth of attractive practice material.
- Clear guidance on good posture and fingering.
- Practical steps to composing and improvising.
- Scales and arpeggios; concert pieces and studies.
- CD with performances and minus-one tracks of many pieces.
- Straightforward piano accompaniments in a separate volume