Flute Time is a complete flute method by specialist teacher Ian Denley. Suitable for students of all ages, it comprises carefully structured tutor books that address the foundations of technique through enjoyable pieces and exercises, along with accompanying books of attractive pieces.
With photographs, diagrams, checklists, and quiz pages to monitor progress and broaden understanding, this excellent method provides full support both for pupils, and specialist and non-specialist teachers alike!
- Takes the pupil from grade 2 to 8 in standard
- Strong emphasis on the development of the third octave
- Technical warm-ups for each lesson
- Covers articulation (including double-tonguing) and phrasing, harmonics, ornaments, irregular time signatures, and modes
- Comprehensive fingering chart for trills and extra-high notes
- Scales and arpeggios; concert pieces and studies
- CD with performances and minus-one tracks of many pieces
- Straightforward piano accompaniments in a separate volume