Janet Way’s Grade By Grade series draws on the rich and varied Boosey & Hawkes catalogue of classical, contemporary and educational repertoire, highlighting composers including Serge Prokofieff, Dmitri Shostakovich, Karl Jenkins, Carol Barratt and Christopher Norton, alongside arrangements of traditional music from around the world by Peter Wastall, Vera Gray and others.
This practical anthology of carefully selected pieces provides the complete repertoire resource for the aspiring Grade 4 flautist and creates the perfect package for teaching, exam preparation and performance!
- Hurdy-Gurdy (Dances Of The Dolls) [Shostakovich, Dmitri]
- Down At The Drive In [Pogson, Steve]
- Duet [Berbiguier, Benoit]
- Three Sketches No. 1 [Ferguson, Howard]
- Tonight (West Side Story) [Bernstein, Leonard]
- Lyke As The Bird That Swallows Hight [Whythorne, Thomas]
- Study [Gariboldi, Guiseppe]
- Gigue [Bach, Johann Sebastian]
- A Little Mo’Satch [Isacoff, Stuart]
- lotus talk [Evans, Colin]
- Fantasia [Telemann, Georg Philipp]
- Siciliana & Giga [Handel, George Frideric]
- Study [Tulou, Jean Louis]
- Carthorse Rag [Norton, Christopher]