This collection of 21 popular tunes has been carefully arranged and graded to provide attractive teaching repertoire for young flautists. The familiarity of the material will stimulate pupils’ enthusiasm and encourage their practice.
The technical demands of the solo part increase progresively up to the standard of Associated Board Grade I. The piano accompaniments are simple yet effective and should be within the range of most pianists!
- All My Loving [Beatles, The]
- Any Dream Will Do [Lloyd Webber, Andrew]
- Barbie Girl [Aqua]
- Dance To Your Daddy
- Edelweiss [Rodgers, Richard]
- Eensy, Weensy Spider
- Guanatanamera [Seeger, Pete] [Orbon, Julian]
- Hey Hey Are You Ready To Play [Pike, Graham] [Kitchen, Liz]
- I Have A Dream [Abba]
- I’m Popeye The Sailor Man [Lerner, Sammy]
- Jean De Florette (Theme) [Petit, Jean-claude]
- Land Of Hope And Glory [Elgar, Edward]
- No Matter What (Whistle Down The Wind) [Lloyd Webber, Andrew]
- O No, John!
- Oom Pah Pah [Bart, Lionel]
- Pavane (Capriol Suite) [Warlock, Peter]
- Sarabande [Handel, George Frideric]
- Skaters’ Waltz [Waldteufel, Emil]
- Somethin’ Stupid [Parks, C. Carson]
- The Phantom Of The Opera [Lloyd Webber, Andrew]
- The Yellow Rose Of Texas