Sally Adams’s Flute Basics series is widely regarded as the leading method for beginner flautists and their teachers.
This new edition of Flute Basics Pupils Book (with CD) offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities, pull-out fingering chart and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Flute Basics.
Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2, it contains:
- a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre.
- warm ups and fun original exercises.
- invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument.
- helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes.
- duets throughout – ideal for group teaching.
- pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall.
- CD containing piano and flute accompaniments to play along with!