Woodwind World: Flute Book 2 comprises arrangements of Traditional, Baroque and Classical pieces, edited with regard to current concepts of performance practice. Some additional editorial suggestions have been made to assist performers, students and examination candidates in developing their own interpretations. Four of these pieces are unaccompanied.
The solo flute part is also included on a separate insert!
- Blue (July 12th) [Harrison, Howard]
- Chinese Melody
- El Condor Pasa
- Griffith Ap Cynan’s Delight
- Gymnopedie No.3 [Satie, Erik]
- Hail Happy Morn
- La Villageoise (The Peasant Girl) [Rameau, Jean-philippe]
- Locked On Latin [Goddard, Mark]
- Mai [Faure, Gabriel]
- Saraband [Vivaldi, Antonio]
- Song Tune
- The Bishop Of Bangor’s Jig